Peace and happiness within - Keith Kristich (faith based)
June 20, 2023
Linda Bjork/Keith Kristich
Keith Kristich explains how to access the true source of happiness and joy within us by recognizing our oneness with God. Keith is the founder of the community “Closer than Breath.” You can learn more about Keith at his website https://closerthanbreath.com.
Some of the highlights Keith shares:
- God isn't "out there" - he's actually within us
- How to find the true source of happiness and peace (hint: it's already within us)
- Happiness and peace are "two sides of the same coin" - peace is happiness at rest and happiness is peace in motion
- Meditation is like going to the gym to strengthen our "letting go" muscles
- Meditation and meditative prayer are tools to strengthen our oneness with God
- Learn how to let go of our internal chaos
- Divine therapy is learning how to surrender trauma to a higher power
- Advice for beginners - just start - it becomes easier and more enjoyable with practice
- We spend all of our time thinking, feeling, and doing - it's time to practicing "being"
- What are the advantages of being a part of the "Closer than breath" community?
- And more
Please share, subscribe, leave a rating and review, visit the Linda's Corner website at lindascornerpodcast.com and/or follow on youtube, facebook, instagram, and pinterest @lindascornerpodcast. Thanks!
Also please visit the Hope for Healing website at hopeforhealingfoundation.org for free resources to increase happiness, build confidence and self esteem, improve relationships, manage stress, and calm feelings of depression and anxiety.